Monday 6 September 2010

School

School is miserable for me this year. For one thing, lots of my friends are gone, which makes Skandie very sad. And another thing: WE HAVE TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!! I mean, seriously, how is all of this going to change my life? Is it going to matter whether or not I know the kingdom, phylum, class, family, order, genus, and species of a spider? NO. All I need to know about that spider is how to kill it. Do I need to know how to find patterns and functions with boxes and how to find the domain, range, independent, and dependent variables in math? NO. Do I need to know that Homer was blind and that the Trojan War took place in 1200 B.C.? NO. Do I need to know Menes united Upper and Lower Egypt and that there was only one female Pharoah in Egypt's history? NO. And I really don't need to be staying up until 10 o'clock EVERY SINGLE NIGHT worrying with this stuff, now do I? People always say, "Live your life like you're gonna die tomorrow", right? Well, how can I if I'm stuck in school all day until I'm over 20 years old?! Oi, I do not understand this crazy world. My plan is to get my books published so that when I get done with high school, I'm done with school forever. I won't even need to go to college, like Christopher Paolini didn't have to...Yes, I like this plan very much. So! To sum it all up - Skandie's not lovin' school this year. AT ALL.

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to get into Texas A&M, get the first degree in veterinary school, get a starting job at a nearby vet clinic, get my second degree, go full time vet job, and maybe get a PhD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I want to do. DEFINATELY something with the arts. I don't think I could do something NOT related to the arts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda think she wants some sympathy, not you guys saying what you're going to do when you get older... but that could be just me. ;)

    I agree Skandar... this is definitely one of the worst years I've had. It's going to be a long, boring year... but you must find a way to make it more exciting! I don't care how... just think of something! I'll try to help with ideas whenever my brain isn't spazzed out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh..well, for sympathy...i got nothing. I was never good at the whole sympathy thing. BREAKING THE GIRL STEREOTYPE YET AGAIN! WOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, my twin knows me well ;)
    How can I make school exciting? It's school! ;)
    Sam....*facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  6. today was pretty exciting...BUT YOU MISSED IT! WAH!!!

    ReplyDelete