Friday 31 December 2010

Currently....



I'm obsessed with Robin Hood *cheesy grin* it all started when i was bored at my grandma's house and my mom was like, 'let's go rent a movie from the library!' and no, salado does NOT have a movie store and my grandma doesn't have netflix :) and i found season one of a BBC version of robin hood. and i got it. and watched it. 13 episodes. 45 minutes each. in one day. eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeh!!!! :D then i watched the kevin costner version 'robin hood: prince of thieves'. if you have not seen this movie, you MUST!!!! it's AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! and it has christian slater when he was like 18, which is kinda funny :) my mom's cousin had a robin hood book from like the 70s and i just finished that and it was gooooooooooooooood!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I have the kevin costner version. And I watched all the seasons of BBc's Robin Hood. I don't know how far you've gotten in that so I'm not going to spoil anything for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know what happens in all of them, don't worry. I haven't seen them all, but I've read about what happens (I didn't watch them because I think Season 2 and 3 don't sound very good and I don't want to spoil it) The Kevin Costner version is amazzzzing! :D :D

    ReplyDelete