Thursday 28 April 2011

How About a Little Competition?

As you know, Sam and I are both writing versions of The Sea Dodecagon of Love. Hers is a shorter, more comedic version, and mine is a longer, grittier version. Sam suggested that we have a competition between me and her to see which version you all like better. As such, I'll be putting her versions and my versions on separate tabs, and I'll just have the announcements and reminders on the main page. So! If you like Sam's versions better, click on her tab. That will be considered your vote. If you like mine better, click on my tab. 
      LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!
 
*to go to the main Dodecagon blog, click here

2 comments:

  1. Skandar, dearie, you need to grant me admin privileges for me to be able to post onto my tab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehehe...right. *scrambles off to grant admin priveleges that she did not know about previously* :D

    ReplyDelete