Friday 11 December 2009

Sam's Amazing Story

My friend wrote this amazing story that I love, so here it it in case you haven't read it:

Arnold- The Lost Wizard
Hey. My name is Arnold Potter. You've never heard of me have you?? I didn't think so. Well, I'm Harry's older brother. You still don't know who I am, do you? Why am I not surprised?? NOBODY knows who I am, even though I was born first. Ever since Harry got that stupid scar on his forehead, it's like I don't exist! Harry's not the only wizard around here y'know!! In fact, I'm a better wizard than he will everbe! And you still don't know who am! Ugh! Why am I even talking to you!? I'm going to go find someone who knows me..o wait, NO ONE knows me! It's like I'm invisible! Again. Harry's not the only one who does magic! And he's not all he's cracked up to be!!!

2 comments:

  1. i wrote that! if you want more go to togglestales.blogspot.com! there's a new arnold story up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow arnold potter? i want to read more of that sam

    ReplyDelete