Saturday 20 March 2010

Bunny Fights - Coming Soon

To those of you - Sam - who have been wanting the bunny fights to commence (begin), I'm sorry. I've been in Salado this whole week and my grandma's computer is dreadfully slow. I don't have access to the bracket and I can't watch videos - sorry, Sam :( - so as soon as I get home tomorrow, I shall get the bracket up (and send you the final lineup after I see Sam's video on YouTube) and voting shall begin. I also need to do that two-page paper on Saul...Ok, as soon as I get THAT done, I'll get the bracket and poll. :) Don't worry, Sam; Johnny Depp as the Hatter and Andrew Lee Potts as the Hatter are going first! Oh, and with each pair fighting, I'll post a picture of each, list important facts such as their race, age, weapons, advantages, and disadvantages, as well a very short story about the fight and who I predict to win. So don't let me forget to do that! Sam, remind me constantly! ;) And now...brace yourselves...THE FIGHTS START TOMORROW!!!!! :D Oh, and don't forget the two page paper on Saul for bible! ;)

2 comments:

  1. lazy bum i did that last night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I did one whole page of it in class while you were talking with Invisi! So I beat you anyway. :p ;)

    ReplyDelete