Friday 19 March 2010

Spring Break...

Ah. I had an extremely busy Spring Break, which consisted of running across 3 bridges, almost drowning in a very cold creek, going squirrel hunting, seeing Percy Jackson again, having a strange white dog follow me and my brother around...everywhere..., and finally, coordinating the Ultimate Bunny cage fights. So let me tell you about my Spring Break. (I have a picture of me squirrel hunting and I shall put it up when my computer decides to let me.)
Sunday: Went to church, left as soon as the service was over, drove for an hour to Salado, got dropped off at McDonald's, picked up by grandparents, and went to the Sherwood Forest Faire (which is a medieval-type fair). Lots of people there wearing costumes that didn't need to be wearing what they were wearing, if you know what I mean...Bought a pure silver medallion that was hand-pressed and customised (I shall show you this on Monday). Watched some very funny medieval improvisation involving Curious George and Tinkerbell. (Don't ask...) Talked with a woman faking an Irish accent outside an armoury shop. Saw lots of horses and children wearing fairy wings. Witnessed a man in bright yellow tights giving sword lessons to little children (that was...strange, to say the least.) Came home and went to bed.
Monday: Brother woke me up at 8 and we ran from grandparents' home in Mill Creek down to Brookshire's Grocery (approximately a mile) and I bought a Prince Caspian picture book. (Haha, w-ow, me, w-ow...) Went to the library and got four movies on g-parents' card (Left Behind 2, Rendition, the Good Shepherd, and the Good Wife, 3 of which were War on Terror movies Brother wanted) Watched Left Behind 2 and Rendition.
Tuesday: It rained. Went squirrel hunting with Brother. Shot 4 squirrels, one of which I took a picture with and named Steve. Jestar is familiar with Steve. ;)
Wednesday: Brother and I ran to Brookshire's again and then walked around Salado for the next two hours, including 3 bridges (with cars on them). Brother also wanted to try to swim the six-foot, rushing, COLD creek. Not one of his better ideas. I'll leave you to imagine how this came out. Also took pictures for Brother's graduation at the creek and got stalked by a strange, fluffy, white dog.
Thursday: Came to other grandparents' house across the highway and worked on the Ultimate Bunny competitors and edited on book. Went to see Percy Jackson again with mom, and no, Invisi, I did NOT get a large Coke again. ;)
Friday: I wrote what I did on Spring Break on my blog.

Farewell! I shalt see you all on Monday! :D And the picture of me and Steve is coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the poor innocent pest Steve? ;) Isn't Left Behind a book series? I didn't know it was also a movie... I cannot wait for the Ultimate Bunny!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny * deep breath * bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny BUNNY FIGHT!!!!

    ReplyDelete