Wednesday 5 May 2010

Skandar is a Sickle Pickle :(

*wail* I hadded a fever and had to go home early today and this makes me saaaaaaaaaaad, because I missed Latin and Bible!! Sam, I expect to know if we had homework or anything exciting that happened! And YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! that Sam got president instead of General Hall. That would not have been good...And Skandar got historian!!! :D Yay! Now I get to take lossa pic-a-tures of everyone for the NEXT FOUR YEARS!!! :D *restraining from pointing virtual camera at Jestar* ;) So...I may or may not be back tommorow; idk yet. Sam! If there is homework, let me know. Bye! :D

5 comments:

  1. ONE) we gots no hw..BUT WE PLAYED MASH IN BIBLE AND ALEX MADE ME MARRY MJ!!!!
    TWO) If there's on perseus, then what yould the plural form be? cuz perseus' just doesnt sound right to me..hm...perseuses? persei? heh heh that's fun to say..persei..ha ha! I'M A PERSEI!! YOU'RE A PERSEI!! WE'RE ALL PERSEI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad face --> :( ;) I yam sorry that you were sick! But happy that you restrained pointing the camera at me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay you changed it to perseii!! i yam happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I yam glad you is happy, Sam ;)

    ReplyDelete