Tuesday 15 March 2011

I Yam the Sammie Copycat :)

Songs that are frequently stuck in SKANDIE'S head :)

If I Die Young - The Band Perry
this one's just catchy and slightly morbid, but I like it alot.


Is Anybody Listening? - Adam Lambert

this is a song from when Adam Lambert performed on Broadway in 'The Ten Commandments'. Great song!!

Hey, Soul Sister - Train
Mum sings this ALL.THE.TIME. so I kinda have no choice. it just gets stuck.


Jesus Saves - Jeremy Camp

I just bought this one, so I've been listening to it alot.

A Year Without Rain - Selena Gomez
Yeah, I know: it's Selena Gomez! Ew! But I really like this song. It's very catchy!

Please Don't Leave Me - P!nk
Ah!!! I love this song! It's so catchyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :D

Come Home - Luminate
This one's awesommmme!

I don't really have a whole lot of vocal songs, so a lot of the ones that are frequently stuck in my head actually don't have words...but these are the ones that DO have words. :)

3 comments:

  1. if i die young is an awesome song :)

    aww, well we still would like to know the ones that dont have words. well, i would atleast. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, righttt???

    well, there's over 200 of them....;) but some of my favourites are the 'National Treasure' soundtracks by Trevor Rabin, the 'Amazing Grace' soundtrack by David Arnold, the 'Tron: Legacy' soundtrack by Daft Punk, and the 'Forbidden Kingdom' soundtrack by David Buckley :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh!! And 'A Place in the Choir' by Celtic Thunder! I LOVE this song!! It's really stupid, but soooo awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete