Thursday 12 August 2010

Greetings From Virgina!!!


Greetings, all my friends, from Virgina!! Yes, I know most of you didn't know I was flying to Virgina, but here I am. :) This morning we woke up at 3 (bleh) and got to the airport at 4:30. There are crickets EVERYWHERE!!! at the airport!! When we went through security, Dad had to give up his pocketknife cause he'd forgotten he had at and was sad cause Brother gave it to him :( Then we waited for an hour and I took some pic-a-tures which I may post later. Then we got on the plane and flew at dawn (which was GORGEOUS outside the windows cause the sky was all pink and the clouds were wispy and fluffy) for two hours until we got to Nashville. Here, I bought a keychain :) Then we flew for an hour and twenty-five minutes to Raleigh, NC. And what was I doing this whole time, you ask? Reading Robinson Crusoe. Again. And taking pictures of clouds outside the plane :) After leaving Raleigh, we rented this awesome red minivan and drove for two hours through all these HUGE, skinny pine trees (like the Lost Pines in Tejas) and that was really pretty. But Wade and I fell asleep cause we were so darned tired ;) Finally, we arrived at the hotel, which is literally across the highway from Liberty and right next to Brother's dorm. We went to Olive Garden and ate salad and breadsticks and then walked around barefoot on Liberty's new football fields. And here I am now, at 9:39, writing about my time in Virginia. Farewell, Texans!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hate the Lost Pines... so... hot... <.<
    YAY for breadsticks! :)

    ReplyDelete