Monday 2 August 2010

WE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST NIGHT AT, LIKE, 9 O'CLOCK, MUM FINISHED EDITING MY BOOK - except for the ending; we're not totally sure about that yet...- BUT WE FINISHED!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!! *skandar starts dancing randomly* SO NOW...MISS PRISS, INVISI, AND ANNASOPHIE ARE GONNA SCREEN MY BOOK AS SOON AS I CAN MAIL THEM COPIES AND THEY'RE GONNA GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!! (please be honest, guys; if you don't like something, tell me please!) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! SKANDIE IS SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!!!
Good day to you all. :D

4 comments:

  1. YES I WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY EEEVERYTTTTHINGGGGGGGGG THAT'S WRONG WITH IT. :) (In a good way!)
    GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOODDD DAY TO YOOOOOOO!!!!
    Skandie also has a new favorite word- freakin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Jestar not allowed to screen anymore? :( But besides that (;)) YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's exactly what I need you to do, Annasophie! :D
    And that's been my favourite word for a while...Just secretly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Skandar! Mine, too! And still is secret! Kind of! Yay! Never mind!
    Wait... so it mean I DOOOOOOOOOOOOO get to screene? (Can I spell 'screen' 'screene'? It looks fancier...)

    ReplyDelete