Sunday 15 May 2011

Change of Blog Character!

Ok, as you all know, I really like Skandar Keynes, hence that I named my blog after him. Just for clarity, if you thought I was actually Skandar, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I'm just a fan. And I'm a girl, so that couldn't work anyway :) So! I'm changing my blog character (previously Skandar) to Scotty McCreery, because I think he's a better person for me to be advertising (he's a Christian, whereas Skandie's an athiest) and because right now, I like Scotty better than Skandar. So! The Blog of Skandar Keynes is now becoming the Blog of Scotty M. Hope you don't mind. :)

9 comments:

  1. alrighty then

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still calling you Skandar in TSDOL, otherwise that would throw off our entire plot

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!
    Skandar's and athiest? What's he doing in Narnia movies??
    ...someone's gotta save him...
    Scotty looks like Burkhart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he is :(
    Yeah, I pray someone does.
    I KNOW, RIGHT??? hahaha! Sam almost killed Burkhart in P.E. today...several times o.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW? HOW? HOW?
    HOW does Sam almost kill a senior basketball player? It seems it'd be the other way around...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Badmitton...that's all I need to say...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. IT WAS NOT ON PURPOSE! And if it helps I almost killed 2 other people....

    ReplyDelete