Monday 9 May 2011

COMING SOON

Since I got all 12 Bok Choy Boys today, and there happens to be 12 people in the Dodecagon stroy, and I have a toy pirate ship, Sam and I thought it would be cool to make a comic strip using the Boys, and each character in the Dodecagon stories would have their own Bok Choy. I'm gonna take pictures of them on my pirate ship, and Sam will add the graphics and words. It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!
      The first strip will probably be released fairly soon.
       When Sam writes and posts Episode Four. *looks pointedly at Sam* ;)

3 comments:

  1. no pressure, right? uh huh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a little incentive for you, dear Sammie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
    QQQQQQQQQHHHHHH!
    (I am sorry, that QHH was supposed to be AHH but I messed up. I like it that way.)
    AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    BOK CHOY BOYS!!!
    Bok Choy is a vegetable, did you know that?
    AAHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete