Friday 25 June 2010

Jimmy Kimmel's Total Eclipse of the Heart


So on Wednesday I see that there's going to be a special on the new Twilight movie, Eclipse. Now I know you all absolutely hate Twilight and Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner and all, but just bear with me. I was interested and decided to watch it. Taylor and Kristen and Robert came out first and they talked about Taylor and Kristen's adventures in Hong Kong for the Eclipse tour. Apparently Taylor is terrified of sharks. So what do they do? Go swimming with sharks. :D Another thing I didn't know is that Robert Pattinson is British. I was not aware that he was faking his American accent, even though he does always look constipated ;) Then they showed some clips from the movie and I thought the visual effects and makeup and everything looked pretty good. Then they interrupted some people in a movie theater across the street who were screening Eclipse, and naturally, they all went crazy when they saw Kristen, Taylor, and Robert LIVE on the movie screen! :)) Next they brought out some more of the cast members, shown in picture (left to right top row: Bryce, Xavier, Peter. left to right bottom row: Dakota, Taylor, Kristen, Rob) and Peter Facinelli was going on about how Carlisle (his character) was so compassionate and how everytime he ripped off a vampire's head in the fight scenes he had to apologize and how they should make a comic strip about a super hero called CompassionMan :D So all in all, I quite liked the program, even though I don't like Twilight :)

6 comments:

  1. That's... interesting... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAYLOR'S AFRAID OF SHARKS???
    HAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY CAUSE HE TRIES TO BE ALL TOUGH AND EVERYTHING...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i know right? AND he was sharkboy in the adventures of sharkboy and lavagirl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda skimmed this post..wasn't really that interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. was it REALLY necessary to tell me that, Sam? I knew you weren't going to be interested, but you don't have to re-state the obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *cheesy smile*

    ReplyDelete