Tuesday 15 June 2010

Nikki's B-day - The Results


Oh my goodness; Nikki's birthday was AMAZINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! :D First, my mum took me to their house and I met Dakota and Texas, the two stray cats who have been hanging around lately. I WANT Dakota; she is precious! She's a real young cat, probably 3 months old, and is black with yellow eyes. Mrs. G even said I might could have her if Dad agrees!!! :D :D Then I went inside the G's house and played Howrse online for a while with Ca-Jess, Nikki, and Morgan A. That was pretty boring. Then we went outside to leave, but the car wouldn't start. We were stuck there for another 30 minutes *epic sigh* Finally Mrs. G got it working and we left. Morgan A. was singing all the way there very annoyingly and Nikki and Jewelea resorted to whacking her with a pillow to make her shut up. :) We got to the lake after a while and met up with Miss Priss, Pressy, Annasophie, her cousin Joyful, Mr. G, and Pawpaw G. We swam around for a little bit and then got in the boat. We headed out with the tube. Nikki and Ca-Jess went first and failed epically (they fell off going over the wake :) ) Everyone else, including Miss Annasophie and Joyful went, but I was still unsure. But Nikki persuaded me to go, so after taking my contacts out, I went with her. I was sitting on the front of the tube facing the back of the boat and Nikki's back was against mine, her facing behind me. Pawpaw G. went crazy on the turns (he was having way too much fun on our turn) and yet, Nikki and I still did not flip over. It was A-mazing! :D Then as we went back to the cove and Pawpaw G. slowed down, my feet caught on the water and we flipped. *epic sigh* But it was awesome anyway. :) Then K.Lee came and Miss Priss got on the boat with us. K.Lee went tubing a few times with Nikki, failing epically both times, and then Miss Priss and I went. We did fall off going over the wake this time :((
Later Nikki and Miss Priss went skiing. I was definitely NOT going skiing, so I just watched in the boat. Ca-Jess tried to ski, but couldn't get up on the skiis, and her ankle was hurting, so she stopped after 2 tries. Then Annasophie went. She got up on the skiis and stayed on throughout a loop of a big portion of the lake! It was A-mazing! :O
Then we had to drive back to pick up Maddy, another friend of Nikki's. I stayed this time with Ca-Jess, Miss Priss, Jewelea, and Pressy at the cove and we swam around and stuff. Pressy was my chaffeur (he pulled me around on the inner tube) until Jewelea climbed into the tube too and made it capsize. :( Then Jewelea's inflatable whale got stuck in the bracken on the shore and we had to do a massive rescue. (The whale is now recovering in ICU ;) )
After that, it was time to leave, so Pressy and Mrs. G and I went home and I saw Dakota again before leaving. So, like I said, Nikki's party was A-mazingly AWESOME!!!!! :D :D

4 comments:

  1. what happened to all of our comments?? they've disappeared...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I changed the post thingie where you click to comment, it took away all the comments. But don't worry; I saved them all on Yahoo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you forgotten that we already call Joyful 'Elizabeth?'
    Maybe you didn't know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I didn't know that. I knew Morgan A. got her names switched around, but I didn't know you called her Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete