Monday 7 June 2010

UNIVERSAL COMMENT

This is a universal comment to all posts that mention leaving the Woods of Brent.


I guess it's true when they say that you never realize what great and beautiful friends you are lucky to have until they're gone. This is directed at all who I've talked to, hung around, or just flat out annoyed over the years, who are leaving the Woods of Brent. All that I've gone to movies with, all who let me draw on them, all who shared their orange-cracker-thingy-whatsits with me, and so on. If I've ever considered you a friend, and you are reading this right now (or if your sister is reading it out to you YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!), I now realize that I am lucky to have you and I wish you the best of luck in the years to come......(I never realized I could be this sentimental, did you?) Oh, and for those of you who are leaving, I AM CALLING YOU OR TEXTING YOU OR EMAILING YOU OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EVERY SINGLE DAY!

11 comments:

  1. I thought you didn't have a phone.
    I don't think the parentheses thingy was directed toward Ch1k3n but in case it was I'll try to read it to him as soon as he gets home from tennis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i have a phone...I got it last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I thought Skandar posted this at first *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I thought it was Skandar posting... yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for the people who DON'T look at who wrote what....>_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is her blog Sam. You might want to think about that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah but YOU post on it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...Once. Maybe twice. But I explained who was writing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *ULTIMATE FACEPALM 5000*

    ReplyDelete