Wednesday 2 June 2010

Tomorrow


Tomorrow...I graduate. Tomorrow, I leave behind junior high and all its worries, triumphs, and bittersweet memories. Tomorrow, I say goodbye to some very dear, wonderful friends whom I probably won't see again much, if at all...and tomorrow, I begin another step in becoming the writer God has ordained me to be. Tomorrow, I take another step in claiming that glorious work He has given me to do...Am I strong enough? Prepared? Brave? Only time will tell. The closing of this chapter in my life fills me with dread; do I really want to move on? Tomorrow, I will leave behind everything safe, known, and beloved. Only God can see me through, for on my own, I know I am not strong enough. So as the sun sets on my childhood, I want you all to remember that no matter what happens, we will face it together. I love you all, every one of you, and you are the most wonderful, beautiful, precious friends I could have ever hoped to be blessed with, and I could not be more grateful for the memories you have given me. So tomorrow, let's see what God has in store for us. For I know it will be something magnificent and beautiful; it's just the getting there that may be hard. :)

5 comments:

  1. no no skandar..you.re not leaving it all behind...your simply packing it up and taking it with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to reply to this... I'm gonna miss all the new 9th graders next year, but... whew. There should be an "Utterly Confused" button for this, because next year's gonna be really hard and easy. But I agree with Sam. You still have alot, and what are you leaving behind? Your moving on, yes, but nonono, your not leaving it behind. Your moving on, becoming more of who God wants you to be, but you have all, and maybe more, than you did before. Don't worry about it, just take it step by step, and remember, God never gives you more than you can handle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind, then. Y'all wouldn't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we can only understand what you tell us here, skandar. remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good-bye junior high innocence. Hello, new era of different.

    ReplyDelete