Thursday 29 July 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader


If you don't know that I am totally and utterly obsessed with these movies, actors, and whole film process, then...w-o-w. I absolutely adore the actors (Ben Barnes, Skandar Keynes (shocker!), Georgie Henley, Will Moseley, and Anna Popplewell) and I am SO FREAKIN' EXCITED TO SEE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER IN DIGITAL 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO! Ok, so if you haven't seen the trailer for it yet, here's the YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJQDPpIK6I

GO WATCH IT!!! It's sooooooooo awesome! The only thing I'm sad about is that Andrew Adamson (the director for the previous films) isn't directing VOTDT, but he is a producer, so that's good. Whew. So yes, I am going to drag EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of you to come see this amazing movie with me! :D

6 comments:

  1. *gaspgaspgaspGASP!!!!!!!!!!!*
    I REALLY WANT TO GO SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TAKEMEWITHYOUTAKEMEWITHYOUTAKEMEWITHYOU!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. METOOMETOOMETOO!!!!!! :D
    IWILLIWILLIWILLIWILLIWILL!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! I'm glad somebody's so excited about seeing this too. *looks pointedly at Jestar*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i..kinda...wanna...see it.....VERY MUCH SO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats that look supposed to mean?? I only said I didn't want to see Tron ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just didn't seem very excited. But I'll forgive you ;)

    ReplyDelete