Monday 12 July 2010

VIVA ESPANIA!!!!!!!!

Now, as you all know, I dislike soccer. A lot. But I watched the World Cup Final game in Johannesburg, South Africa, between Spain and the Netherlands. And yes, Jestar, I watched the ENTIRE game. And to my surprise, I actually enjoyed watching it very much, despite the fact that the game went into overtime. Twice. It was a very long game. But Spain won!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! I was ridiculously excited that they beat the Netherlands. I really didn't like the Dutch guy, Robeen. Bleh, he was annoying. And whiny. So I enjoyed my first real TV soccer game immensely. VIVA ESPANIA!!!!! :D :D :D

7 comments:

  1. Spain shouldn't have won... but I'm glad you enjoyed the game ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes they should have! :)) They were clearly the better team ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GERMANY was actually the best team in the cup. ;) But the referees were opinionated(like I've said before! ;) )so they lost. :'( ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)) If Scotland had had a team in thw Cup, they would totally have blown Germany out of the water ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha Scotland didn't even make it to the Cup, which means that they would've had no chance against Germany. So sorry Skandar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah? Well...they coulda...they...you win. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha yay :D ;)

    ReplyDelete